Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Purpose

This blog is a project. A project that is meant to become a gift to my stepmom.  Hopefully by Mother's Day.  This coming Mother's day, as in Mother's Day 2011.  Nothing like a short deadline, huh?  I know, Mother's Day is about six months away, but this blog is only part of the project.  The end result will hopefully be a book.  A book of stories about stepmoms.  The book will have other stuff in it too, but mainly it will be a compilation of stories from everyday, wonderful stepmoms.  This is where I need your help.  I need stories.  I only know one fabulous stepmom, but I am sure there are more out there.  Not all stepmoms are like the wicked ones portrayed in movies and in fairy tales and I want to get to know them.  I know my stepmom would love to read that there are other wonderful women just like her who have taken on the role of stepmother.  So, if you feel you have the best stepmom, email me and tell me all about her.  Tell me why she is the best.  What makes your stepmom the best?  If I think your stepmom is pretty darn cool, like mine, I will include her story in the book.  This is not a contest and I really do not have anything to give you, other than the possibility of having her name and maybe picture published.  That is still pretty cool though, isnt it?  So, get your stories ready...and email them to me at mystepmomisnotamonster@gmail.com
Thanks! 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your project. It sounds like a wonderful gift to a wonderful person.

    ReplyDelete